Very sharp elise... ;)

Reaction score
On windy weather landed roghly and p3p flips over... need to catch it to put on ground that I can shut it down and elises couth my arm...
So be careful!!!

Attachments

• 1441545871991.jpg
    1441545871991.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 305
It was windy, he landed. The wind blew the Phantom over and he had to catch it. When he tried to grab it to turn it upright, Elise ran out of the house with a knife and cut his arm.
I think.
7fwjjuq1z9qphrl6g.jpg

BOT

Boy that would have been a good time for an accidently CSC !
Welcome to the forum dbl and don't mind the kidding .
Looks like ya need to do some reading before ya end up like this 0984A0D8-14CD-4ECE-B0B0-30268486A746_zpsqkbkbscc.jpg
I guess some lessons have ta be learned the hard way :)

Boy that would have been a good time for an accidently CSC !
Welcome to the forum dbl and don't mind the kidding .
Looks like ya need to do some reading before ya end up like this View attachment 29803
I guess some lessons have ta be learned the hard way :)
image.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
No hard filings... I deserve it... ;)
Hard way lesson completed...

By the whay how can I shut down Phantom if he is fliped???
It is called a CSC (combination stick command) pull both sticks to the bottom center, so left stick to the bottom and to the right, at the same time, right stick to the bottom and the left. This will kill the motors immediately. And welcome to the list!

It is called a CSC (combination stick command) pull both sticks to the bottom center, so left stick to the bottom and to the right, at the same time, right stick to the bottom and the left. This will kill the motors immediately. And welcome to the list!
Tnx bro...
I have seen that way of shuting it... but that didn't come to my head in that moment because I use left stick down to shut it down... but when it is fliped it doesn't work...
Propeller Guard is on the way... ;)

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Tnx bro...
I have seen that way of shuting it... but that didn't come to my head in that moment because I use left stick down to shut it down... but when it is fliped it doesn't work...
Propeller Guard is on the way... ;)
It is also pretty common in those "oh sh!t" moments to forget what to do - I know I have.
I suggest practicing the maneuver a few times with your props off just so you start to build muscle memory and wire your brain for the move - that way when you need to do, you'll be able to immediately execute the move.
Have fun!

Glad you didn't have to get stitched. We all panic at time when we think we're losing her or she's going to break if I don't do something fast. A lot of us have been there and done that. So don't feal bad!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers