Very loud beeping constantly

Reaction score
Please as anyone came across this problem. Very loud constant beeping...
I think my son some how didn't format my micro card correctly, and sum how corrupted the firmware.
Everything comes on as normal the DJ I go app.
Light on RC is green.

Please can anyone help

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What was your son attempting to do before the beeping started?

If you stop the firmware update before it is finished, sometimes when you turn it on again to try the firmware update again it will beep the entire time as a warning that it is still working. This can last upto 20 minutes sometimes.

Reformat the card load the current firmware and reinstall. It will make the lousd beep for a long time then it will update. I put mine in the garage so I didn't have to listen to it. Don't stop the update until it complete.

mine did this too after the last update when i took it out it started bleeping as though it was doing an update and did it again when i changed the battery it also did the same on my second outing but hasent done it since.

Trying too do a update...will let you know if it works

Got it fixed all that it needed was a update...files got corrupted some how.....?

Thanks guys--my sounded like a car alarm. I was ready to rip the card out, re-start the quad, call DJI, etc.

I let it beep for about 15 minutes, it finally stopped and everything is up to date.

Just be patient--it takes a while to go through the process but it is unsettling since I've never heard my P3 beep like that. I wish I could use the remote to *MAKE* it sound like that. It would be of great assistance if you P3 topples into some tall grass our just to get someone's attention when the P3 is in the air (I know--some idiot would cover his running lights with duct tape and send it over his neighbors house at midnight--just for fun)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20