Very happy with DJI-

Reaction score
Hi all!

So I wanted to first say I'm very happy with DJI's customer service and how they have helped me. So back in January I had a RTH failure crash-After I sent my drone in for analysis, DJI sent me a new replacement drone. The new drone I received was great and I had no issues, however after a few days, a strange beeping sounds was emitting from the drone. I really didn't want to send it in but after talking to tech support, DJI tech support manager said to send it in. So I did and about a week and half after they had it, I received an email from them today saying they will be sending me a new drone instead of fixing it. It's a new drone, the email listed the aircraft with a serial number that is different from the replacement drone they gave me. Can't be happier with the outcome. I haven't had any bad luck in my dealings with DJI. Over the summer I had to return my original P4 bc the camera had a horizon issue. DJI did replace the camera only and not the drone that time though hahah. I'm thinking since the serial number on this new drone they are sending me has a much higher number, wouldn't that mean it's a p4 that most likely came off the production line recently?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Here's the thread I posted a few weeks ago with video that has the beeping Sent in my P4 because of beeping sound..DJI is fixing it under warranty
Sent in my P4 because of beeping sound..DJI is fixing it under warranty

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic