Very cool transitions and overall well done video

Awesome aerial footage. Some of the transitions were borderline cheesy/distracting but what really made this was the combination of stunning aerial shots combined with incredible sound design (the fading of the pick strikes is just one example).

I always ignore the audio editing and adding ambient sounds from a separate recording device. This is a great example of how powerful that can be.

I am new to all this so I appreciated how he blended the scenes in a creative way. I always have a new favorite video but right now this is at the top of my list. Now I just need my phantom delivered.. two more weeks I can do it !

While there are some pretty great shots in that video, what makes it special is the sound design. A lot of effort was made to replicate and enhance the natural sound of each scene. The sound puts you right in the scene. You don't even notice half the time. You'll even hear the sound of nothing in some of the later shots. Whoever did that must be a professional foley artist.

It's a good reminder that there's more than just finding a decent song and throwing it on top.

I agree with several others that the sound is what really set this video apart for me. I noticed the pick sounds also. This video makes you realize how important sound is......it's the details like this that makes this more than just another aerial video.

cool transitions (some distracting).
great sound.
totally random scenes/locations. was this a demo?

Not sure but glad I found the video. It gave me some good ideas for my first couple videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1