vertical lines on video

Reaction score
I don' know what to do. I crashed my P3P a few months back. Took it to a shop to get it fixed up. They replaced every sensor and basically rebuilt the whole camera. Next time I went to fly it the screen had red dots on places on the video. I took it back to the shop and the camera was clear no red dots. I did show them the video evidence though. Next time I took it out I have all these vertical lines all over my screen. Weird thing about it is that the lines are only there when I am filming a video not photo. I plan on taking it back to the shop but Im so done with this thing. At this point I just want it gone. Can anyone help diagnose this with me?

Are you editing the video at all? If so, you may need to set the frame rate of your software to match the frame rate of the camera.

preformed the battery update, firmware update, and remote control update. All looks good again no lines now.

Are you editing the video at all? If so, you may need to set the frame rate of your software to match the frame rate of the camera.

Great tip I'll use that when editing. What you were seeing though was right of the memory card no editing.

There are many reasons for this poor quality of video but in my opinion main reasons could be:

1. Lines on the video show syncing issue. Try on different hardware or adjust the frame rate.

2. Dots on the screen could be due to poor signal, high noise in the environment, camera issue or high ISO setting. Try to eliminate variables one by one.

Could be an intermittent cable connection too. Did they replace the camera ribbon cable? Wiggle the ribbon cable a little and see what happens if it gives you any more trouble.

Could be an intermittent cable connection too. Did they replace the camera ribbon cable? Wiggle the ribbon cable a little and see what happens if it gives you any more trouble.
Yes, they did. I'll do that if the problem comes back. Thank you for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj