Version unknown

Reaction score
Under "about" and aircraft it states "version unknown" and under remote controller it ale states "version unknown" - why is this and how do I update to the latest. My app version is up to date.

Mine does the same thing with my iPad Air2 but the correct versions show up on my iPhone 6s. Same problem before I updated to latest FW.

Anyone get an answer on this? My iPad Air 2 also says Aircraft Version Unknown. Not sure if an update is required or what...?

Anyone get an answer on this? My iPad Air 2 also says Aircraft Version Unknown. Not sure if an update is required or what...?
... not sufficient enough information provided to come up with an answer ... What craft, where is this message seen?...

... not sufficient enough information provided to come up with an answer ... What craft, where is this message seen?...

Hi dobmatt,
P3S drone. Bought on Jan 1st 2017.
This message is seen on the "about" screen on the DJI App that shows the current version of firmware. I may have found the answer though, I saw on the DJI website that there is some server issues going on right now and they are claiming that it should be fixed soon. Not sure how valid that information is but it was posted by a DJI moderator on January 1, 2017.
Hopefully if it is an issue, it will be fixed soon. The only reason I was concerned was because I had a new aircraft and wasn't sure if the firmware was up to date.

Hi dobmatt,
This message is seen on the "about" screen on the DJI App that shows the current version of firmware. I may have found the answer though, I saw on the DJI website that there is some server issues going on right now and they are claiming that it should be fixed soon. Not sure how valid that information is but it was posted by a DJI moderator on January 1, 2017.
Hopefully if it is an issue, it will be fixed soon. The only reason I was concerned was because I had a new aircraft and wasn't sure if the firmware was up to date.

Wait for a while, don't attempt to fly until the About page is loud and clear with FW/SF versions description and Aircraft Status report shows no abnormalities ...

Hi dobmatt,

Have you tried this trick? Wipe out the app and reinstall it.
New P3A not showing FW in Android

helo to all, I have a phantom 4 and i am trying to up date the it but have no luck. Now i have no vew and also it is not seeing de mini sd card.
I have checked all the versions on the dji go 4 app and the aircraft is Unknown.

i am trying to update it several times bud no luck at all. some body can help pleas.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl