Version 3 Tx USB Charging

Reaction score
Just a little something omitted from the latest manual - it doesn't indicate if you need the power switch on the transmitter (V3) turned on or off while charging with the USB cable? If I have the power switch on, the four LED's cycle up repeatedly which seems to indicate that it is charging. With the switch off the power LED stays red and the batt level LED's stay off. I just want to know if it is actually charging with the power off and the USB connected?

AS I recall, the switch is off and the LED is RED then turns GREEN when fully charged

I charge mine in off position and it's red and then green when charged.

Somethkng else I just noticed. After no use for like 10 minutes it beeps. I hit a stick and it stopped. Seems to be a warning letting you know you left it on. Handy.

tritontr21 said:
I charge mine in off position and it's red and then green when charged.

Somethkng else I just noticed. After no use for like 10 minutes it beeps. I hit a stick and it stopped. Seems to be a warning letting you know you left it on. Handy.

They've always done that - now or old. Great feature.

I charged mine when I got it, have run about 6 batteries through it and I'm still showing 4 greens.

Cheers guys, found this out just by being patient and waiting till the LED went green to confirm it was fully charged while off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1