Version 2 controller to version 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 20291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20291

Hi everyone. I just my brother a new phantom 2 vision + (V2). It came with the Radio Controller without that gimbal knob on it. My question is this...... Can I buy just the new V3 Radio Controller or not?
Thanks everyone for your previous help with buying this for my brother.

Yeah you can, many have done so.. Here in Aus it costs just under $100 AUD. You'll need to follow the calibration/rebinding instructions to get the knob working.
I just modded my controller to put my own knob on... but kind of thinking I might just go out and buy a V3 controller for my V2.... DIY will suffice for now though..

justin00 said:
Yeah you can, many have done so.. Here in Aus it costs just under $100 AUD. You'll need to follow the calibration/rebinding instructions to get the knob working.
I just modded my controller to put my own knob on... but kind of thinking I might just go out and buy a V3 controller for my V2.... DIY will suffice for now though..

Where are u seeing the v3 remote for a $100?
Link please..

Called my local hobby shop in melb.
Now you got me curious.... will call em again and ask them to double check its 100% V3 model... will give ya there details in morning if it is indeed $100ish

Btw just looked on dji store.. its $99 US for 5.8ghz with gimbal knob etc.. just doesn't come with the RE... makes sense sewms if your upgrading you'd have RE anyways right?

So maybe whats what my local store meant for $100.. anyways will enquire tomorrow for ya and share details.

I know for 100% the original 5.8ghz vision + TX without RE or phone holder was $70 aud from the store cause I was going to have them order one in for a friend, but we managed to fix hus issue and he didnt need it. There site lists it at $229 online for sone reason.. but ya 100% it was only $70.. will report back on V3 tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers