Version 1.1.1 Receiver?

Reaction score
Looking for a Version 1.1.1 receiver, It's the one with two antennas and I can't seem to find them any where! I also have a parts Phantom if I can't find the receiver! GPS, NAZA,TX and two used battery's and charger all work you just need to replace the four motors that I F-ed up by putting the prop guard screws back in after removing and seized the motors!! Also it will need a RX like stated above! Won't go less then a hundred because that's what it would take for me to get it up and running, And I'm only looking to sell local unless you pay for the shipping! If I can't sell then any help on finding the RX would be appreciated.

LOL yeah I am new at forums, Didn't see your response on that post before I posted one the same day if you would have checked back on the other post you would have seen my response to you! But yes I did buy one from the link you sent me and thanks once again..

phantomflyer said:
GPS, NAZA,TX and two used battery's and charger all work you just need to replace the four motors that I F-ed up by putting the prop guard screws back in after removing and seized the motors!!

This caught my attention... I've just ordered prop guards. How did you mess things up?

FlyingFanta said:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom/PHANTOM_Prop_Guard_v1.02.pdf

The terrible English is making me worried.

What about the screws?

Ok, basically short screws if you don't have prop guards and long screws if you do?

FlyingFanta said:
phantomflyer said:
GPS, NAZA,TX and two used battery's and charger all work you just need to replace the four motors that I F-ed up by putting the prop guard screws back in after removing and seized the motors!!

This caught my attention... I've just ordered prop guards. How did you mess things up?

If you put prop guards on they give you eight long screws, Two for each wing which happens to be the ones holding in the motor! If you take the prop guards off don't forget to replace back to the smaller screws or else the one's that came with the prop guards will go up into the motor due to them being longer of course but needless to say I did exactly that!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.