Version 1.1.1 Receiver?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a version 1.1.1 receiver? It's the one with to antennas and I can't seem to find one any where online for sale! My transmitter won't work 2 to 3 feet away from Phantom and I used a new transmitter from another Phantom I bought so I ruled the transmitter out now I want to see and hope its just the receiver and not within the Naza! Also can I buy a different receiver like another Futaba receiver for it with out having to change out the transmitter and what modal or type would work??

Wow no one, No one at all knows where to get one of these? I guess I'll just get a hold of DJI and see if they can send me in the right direction.

phantomflyer said:
Wow no one, No one at all knows where to get one of these? I guess I'll just get a hold of DJI and see if they can send me in the right direction.

There was a RX on here somewhere for sale. Not sure if it was the 1.1.1 model. The seller upgraded to Futaba.

Dude thanks man I've looked every where so I thought, I could swear I checked that web site to but there it is and even cheaper then I thought it would be! Thanks again now you can f my wife :eek: , lol kidding I'm not married but if I was she's yours for the research you did. :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers