version 1.08 for Mac

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can download version 1.08 for Mac. I found it for windows but still looking for Mac download. Thanks

Rad. Thanks a ton XL-Studios.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong besides RTFM which I've done. I'm trying to connect to change to Naza mode instead of phantom RC and every time within the software I click on Phantom 2 to change to Naza and it says "please connect the controller". I have tried it with both phantom and controller connected but keep getting that error. Anyone else experience this. I'm sure that it's something simple that I'm doing wrong but can't figure it out. Thanks.

boludo said:
Rad. Thanks a ton XL-Studios.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong besides RTFM which I've done. I'm trying to connect to change to Naza mode instead of phantom RC and every time within the software I click on Phantom 2 to change to Naza and it says "please connect the controller". I have tried it with both phantom and controller connected but keep getting that error. Anyone else experience this. I'm sure that it's something simple that I'm doing wrong but can't figure it out. Thanks.
You want to connect the phantom to the computer. Then turn on the controller. Then try to switch. Maybe? Its been a long time since I made the switch.

Thanks BlackTracer. I think the main problem is it's not connecting at all even in phantom mode. I'm going to try my other computer to see if I have any luck.

All is good now. It was the first time connecting it and I thought I was doing something wrong. After 15 failed attempts I tried a different usb cable for the heck of it and it worked! Kind of odd since those don't usually fail. Anyways, I had the 3.0 version on it and installed 1.08. Did test flight, tested switches, and everything went great. Yes it does or can descend quicker. I kept a close eye on my gimbal since it had weird robotic twitch movements all the time. The gimbal was level and no twitching. So far so good. Thanks guys for the help and for the 1.08 link.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers