DJI 2.4GHz Bluetooth datalink.,
iOSD mini

For FPV need to send the image back
ImmersionRC transmitter
Antennae
Monitor
Plug and play cable (?)
iOSD (shared?)

Ready to drop some real money on this hobby while waiting on FAA 333, hoping someone can tell me if I'm misunderstanding

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you are ready to spend money, it would make more sense to upgrade to (any version of) the Phantom 3. Much less can go wrong, since its an integrated system.

Understood. Can't be tied to the DJI camera; need to be able to change optics. Almost bought the 3, then found it was difficult if not impossible to swap cameras.

Understood. Can't be tied to the DJI camera; need to be able to change optics. Almost bought the 3, then found it was difficult if not impossible to swap cameras.

Yes you can do both systems since you'll have the transmitter attached all you would adding is the monitor/receiver and antennas.

Here's a video where both systems are being used.

Thanks, Jason. Please pardon my ignorance, when you say "the transmitter" and all of be adding... do you mean the DJI transmitter is adequate for both with a monitor added? Or are you saying my plan works? Honestly, sorry. Piecing all this together as a background task

Thanks, Jason. Please pardon my ignorance, when you say "the transmitter" and all of be adding... do you mean the DJI transmitter is adequate for both with a monitor added? Or are you saying my plan works? Honestly, sorry. Piecing all this together as a background task

You added a immersion transmitter to your list of equipment.

Ok. Thanks, Jason. I saw someone added a plug an play cable for an FPV setup; with the DJI datalink in the mix would the plug and play cable be needed?

Here is the original video. Watch both them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub