Verifly update?

Any updates on NY Coverage ?
We are still waiting on DFS. It is very frustrating, especially as we are a NYC company! We appreciate everyone shares our frustration and hope that we will have a positive conclusion soon...

Jay

What part of the approval process is this in ? Have they reviewd it and given you some tentative dates? or months ? for NY Approval ?​

This has been approved and is awaiting development. It will be in a future release (no specific time yet but it is high priority).

Jay
Night flight insurance approved, as in certain states or in general? This is some good news at least. That's just as important for me as NY because I could very well find myself flying in a supported state but would need that night flight insurance. My 107 with a daylight waiver is done- now for verifly! First quarter of 2017 quickly coming to a close and no NY. I cannot tell you how much I hope it and night flight comes in for NY. I really want to use verifly. Fingers and toes crossed.

I see night insurance was pushed with an update. Since I'm in NY and can't use anything yet, can you expand on the night insurance details? Every state has it?

Yes - night is available in every state. When you try and purchase a policy which extends into night you are now given the option to self-certify you have a night waiver and to purchase the entire policy. When prebooking comes online you will be able to schedule policies at all hours of the day and night.

Jay

Sounds great. Bummed about NY. Oh well.

Just saw another update, no NY still. What the frig is wrong with this state. Unreal that this is happening.

Yes - night is available in every state. When you try and purchase a policy which extends into night you are now given the option to self-certify you have a night waiver and to purchase the entire policy. When prebooking comes online you will be able to schedule policies at all hours of the day and night.

Jay

Hi Jay, when do you think NY will be available ? Sometime this year ?

Jay
Night flights are not available in NY yet ?

The app has been getting some awesome updates! Please kick some NY butt and get this available!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik