Ver 1.4 update

Reaction score
I updated to Ver 1.4 but I do not get the autopilot features. When I try to engage the "Intelligent Flight" by toggling the flight mode from P to F, nothing happens. There is no "Intelligent Navigator" or blue button for it.

What is wrong?

Thanks
Ron

We are NOT mind reader :)

What OS
What Device
What Version of DJI App, which by the way needs to be the latest, prior versions will NOT work
Which App ,if not DJI

Just to name a few hints

We want to help

Last edited:
Reactions: Milehigh970
Were you flying? Does it only work when you are in the air?

Only works when you are in the air and in F mode. Plus, you need to activate multiple flight mode in the app settings.

Reactions: Jbundy63

What OS
What Device
What Version of DJI App, which by the way needs to be the latest, prior versions will NOT work
Which App ,if not DJI

Just to name a few hints

We want to help

Sorry - Phantom 3 Pro with ipad mini 2, dji app 1.2, firmwear 1.4.0010 (is is the latest)

And when the aircraft is flying you still do not see then IOC options on the screen just to the left of "Safe to Fly"?

No I don't have that option (that is what I am looking for). In fact, when I change the flight mode from P to F, the screen (software) says that I am in P-GPS flight mode. Same as P mode.

No it does not. At this time (both flying and simulator) when I change from P to F a warning appears on screen and says "Flight mode is set to ATTI. Please set filght mode to GPS to ensure a safe flight". However, the the flight mode status bar says P-GPS while in the F position.

Then I am wondering if you should delete the app and reinstall it since it does not even register in the simulator?

No it does not. At this time (both flying and simulator) when I change from P to F a warning appears on screen and says "Flight mode is set to ATTI. Please set filght mode to GPS to ensure a safe flight". However, the the flight mode status bar says P-GPS while in the F position.

Oh, I see the problem. You stated you were on DJI Go app v 1.2. You need to update the app to 2.2.0. in order to get the IOC flight controls.

No, the app needs to be updated on your iPad. You need 2.2.0.

Thanks a lot for the help. I am sure that is what the problem is. V2.2.0 is all about intelligent Flight. I have upgraded to 2.2.0 and am waiting on the battery to charge to test. It surprises me that there were no warnings/suggestions or info to update... unless I missed it.

Hope this sorts it out. I am pretty sure it will.

Unfortunately I do not believe there is anything alerting one to the fact that the app needs upgrading.

What OS
What Device
Which App ,if not DJI

Just to name a few hints

We want to help

Exactly what I stated in the first post reply

Now go out there and Fly Safe

Enjoy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member