Vendor Preference for P2V accessories?

Reaction score
I have been researching prices for props and prop guards. Two items of note, there is a long back order (2-4 weeks) for propellers. Few dealers carry the P2V guards (though they offer the Phantom smaller guard). So who is your dealer of choice for acquiring accessories and service?

B&H Photo doesn't have everything but if they have the parts I always order from them first. Very reputable company.

ZonComGMZ said:
B&H Photo doesn't have everything but if they have the parts I always order from them first. Very reputable company.

Agree with you. It's partly why I ask as they didn't have propellers in stock (I was somewhat surprised). As I went hunting for other vendors, it was clear they have the best e-storefront. Prices may not be the best but I am willing to pay an extra buck for better customer svc and reliability.

So, the question is, is the propeller shortage a result of high volume sales for the holidays or something more perhaps related to the changes at the top with Colin leaving. Does anyone know, have propellers been on back order for a while?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl