V3.0 worth the extra money?

Meta4 said:
I do see a lot of users that get satisfaction from knowing they have the latest model but still not seeing anyone come up with anything the update Phantom does better - (beyond satellite reception).
Does anyone fly faster, further or get better battery life?
Someone mentioned compass improvement. Like what?
Does it point to a better north?

Nope... same old North. It just tends to point in that direction more consistently. There's a hard casing over it for some odd reason. :D

-slinger

Kev the Frog said:
I was under the impression that the new compass wouldn't fit the V2's or is it just the V2plus they wont fit?

I think the compass will fit both just fine. I think what's going on is that the P2V isn't shipping with the new compass. It's also not shipping with the new TX...

-slinger

Meta4 said:
I do see a lot of users that get satisfaction from knowing they have the latest model but still not seeing anyone come up with anything the update Phantom does better - (beyond satellite reception).
Does anyone fly faster, further or get better battery life?
Someone mentioned compass improvement. Like what?
Does it point to a better north?
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

The post above is what's on my mind as well. Do the updates actually result in some kind of real world benefit? I may just wait a little while to see how the issues settle before I pull the trigger.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik