V1.3.2 firmware update problem

Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried to update the firmware 1.2.6 to 1.3.2 yesterday but it does not work well this time.
As instrution indicates i inserted newly formatted micro SD card with unzipped 1.3.2 firmware to phantom 3 aircraft.
It soon started to update with the sound of dadada as usual,, but the sound never change for the signal for completion even though I have waited for 1 hour..
I have tried for seceral times with another SD card or after a cooling down the aircraft even.
Text file says update failed and DJI GO indicates firmware version is still 1.2.6 and need to be updated.

RC was able to updated by connecting the aircraft with RC by cable. Only RC Update could cause trouble though.

Does anyone have suggestton to this problem. I did not have any problem updating firmware last two times.

Same issue. The upgrade didn't seem to stop. After ~50min I turned it off to retry... Any Ideas?

I just copy the file over without the text file prior to updating. So, on the microSD I have the bin file and I don't unzip it. I just put it on and mine updated fine.

Same issue. The upgrade didn't seem to stop. After ~50min I turned it off to retry... Any Ideas?

Some says use another battery for upgrade. So I did yesterday and it worked well. I don't know why but worth to try.

I just copy the file over without the text file prior to updating. So, on the microSD I have the bin file and I don't unzip it. I just put it on and mine updated fine.
Thank you . I use another battery and succeed.

Used the app instead to do the upgrade (no SD card) and that worked. Remember to reboot all devices afterwards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues