Vídeo streaming is cutting off

Reaction score
Hello friends. I've been doing my first live streaming tests through Facebook Live and Youtube with my new phantom 4 Pro.

But I had problems because of the cutting of the video constantly. The transmission make small jumps of 6 or 7 seconds, approximately randomly, from time to time, as can be observed in the
Videos that I'm hanging.

I would like someone to report if have had the same problem and how to solve it.

Parameters of the video:
Internet speed: 2 megabits / s
1920x1080 @ 24 fps
Freq. 2.4

In this video the quality was much better due to my movement to a place with stronger internet speed (10 megabits/sec), but still continues some the little jumps. Pay attention to the chronometer

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hello friends. I've been doing my first live streaming tests through Facebook Live and Youtube with my new phantom 4 Pro.

But I had problems because of the cutting of the video constantly. The transmission make small jumps of 6 or 7 seconds, approximately randomly, from time to time, as can be observed in the
Videos that I'm hanging.

I would like someone to report if have had the same problem and how to solve it.

Parameters of the video:
Internet speed: 2 megabits / s
1920x1080 @ 24 fps
Freq. 2.4

In this video the quality was much better due to my movement to a place with stronger internet speed (10 megabits/sec), but still continues some the little jumps. Pay attention to the chronometer

I am experiencing the same skippy results when live streaming to Facebook. My P4PP is fresh back from service with all updates current. My problem includes skippy video showing on my P4PP screen as well. I don't know, but before I sent it off for repairs and firmware updates I was a lot happier with the P4PP. I guess I need to figure out how to just work through these issues,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20