Using waypoints on DJI go & Litichi

Reaction score
As a newbie I am trying to understand what I can do during flying to way points mainly using Litichi as I am thinking on buying it.
Maybe my question sounds stupid but please enlighten me.
Whist flying to all way points can I change the orientation of the aircraft (control 1 ) while filming / photos without mucking up the way point direction.? In other words, I am heading to way point 1, can I film whats to the side & behind me and still be heading to way point 1.

Thanks all

Yes you can do that and much much more, go and read their website for the apps functionality.

You can always re-orient your aircrafts heading. You can also pick up and down your camera programmatically

Yes you can do that and much much more, go and read their website for the apps functionality.

I must be missing it or something because I cannot find in the manual anywhere it states that "no matter what the orientation of the aircraft it will always follow (go to) the way point that is set up".
Sorry if I am sounding dumb.

Hi,

I use Litchi to plan my flights with a P3 (now upgraded to a P4). You put in the way points, then specify the height and the camera direction and gimbal angle. The Phantom just flies towards the next waypoint, the orientation of the Phantom is dictated by the direction of the camera, so it could be forwards, side ways, backwards or any combination. You don't specify the direction of the Phantom it is automatic. See www.flylitchi.com/hub for some examples, double click on one of the icons for the video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic