Using third party App. Probably Pilot Error P4P

Reaction score
Hello, This is my first Phantom.(P4P) Really like it. Had it about 2 weeks. Have other Quads and Hex. I downloaded my first third party app. Ipad, (NOT Autopilot or Lichti). Used the app to fly it and did not like something so I shut the app down and opened DJI Go. Somewhere in that process, it did not appear that I had control of the ship anymore. It began to toilet bowl slowly downward toward the only tree for 75 yards. Finally, It gave me back control and I landed (Dont remember what I did I was panicked.) You can see the video it took. (Low quality caused by post production).. Heavy Sarcastic Criticism is very welcome in this case.

As a follow on, I bought Autopilot and flew about 3 missions with that and I love it.

PS I do not want to throw the other App developer under the bus in public as this was probably me. If you really want to know which one it was, PM me.

Why not use the DJI Go 4 app its designed for?

I use DJI Go 4 a lot. I was trying out some other apps and except for this glitch, I am glad did. Some of the features in the app called Autopilot are fantastic, I will use it alot. I have erased the app I had trouble with.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4