Using remote record buttons gives lower quality?

I have been thinking about this... if the camera setting are stored in the app, and the app button is pressed, it may send the settings along ith the command to the gimbal board. However if the remote button is used, the settings may be a basic setting that is stored on the craft itself, as it doesnt have acess to the settings stored in the app.

Slightly from topic. But is there no way to take a photo while you are recording a video at the same time?

Looks to me like the two sample YouTube videos autoplay at different HD settings. Move them both to the 2K setting and to me they appear the same. YouTube may have rules depending on when, where and how you upload that impact play quality. I have used the Vimeo service and I like the HD quality better. I am sure the compression software on both are designed to save storage space, but Vimeo sees to provide a slightly better final video. Again, there may be upload settings on both that improve the final video quality.

I definitely agree with you the delay is getting longer mine is about 2-3 seconds bloody ridiculous!!
I know that wasnt the original question i was just responding to the delay point therealNick made if you had read my earlier post i responded to the original question plus i dont shoot in raw and this is only a fairly new occurance the delay never used to be that long!
ELPHEAPO
Do you notice this delay also after a single jpg image?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20