Using NAZA software with mac

Reaction score
Has anybody else had this problem. NAZA assistant is not available for mac. I was wondering how you guys like myself are using it when only owning a mac. I was using Virtual Box to run windows 8 in the background and connect but there has to be an easier way. any ideas?

I don't think there is an easier way. I run Win8 using Parallels, works great...

Here's an option: if you have CANbus support, run the BTU and you can make all Assistant adjustments (including gain adjustments in-flight) straight from your smartphone).

It's kind of a 1% solution though, don't think that functionality really justifies the price and weight of having an extra peripheral.

ElGuano said:
Here's an option: if you have CANbus support, run the BTU and you can make all Assistant adjustments (including gain adjustments in-flight) straight from your smartphone).

It's kind of a 1% solution though, don't think that functionality really justifies the price and weight of having an extra peripheral.

If you go the Ground Station route you can use your Iphone or Ipad to manage assistant software. It's awesome, because the PC laptop I bought just for use on Phantom - "is soon to be a wheel chock"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj