Using Microsoft movie maker question?

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is using Microsoft movie maker? I tried, but the program does not recognize the video format. I tried in both mov mode and MP4. Is there a way to make this work?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

hah, I just saw a video on using this and had to check it out. It does work. I've stitched 4 videos together along with some tunes and it's saving the file as I type this.
My video format is MOV
this is where I got the idea to check it out.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DroneDestination
I'm still at work, so only working with the tools I have. Video quality is low. I more or less wanted to see if it worked.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just wondering if anyone is using Microsoft movie maker? I tried, but the program does not recognize the video format. I tried in both mov mode and MP4. Is there a way to make this work?

I use Windows 7 with Movie Maker and have no problems working with MP4 files. Movie Maker Version 2012 (Build 16.4.3528.0331)

Just found a YouTube video explaining this lol. I have to download k-lite codec pack. Should have checked first I guess, YouTube will teach you how to blow your nose if need be lol. I think the vid is pretty cool so far.

Just found a YouTube video explaining this lol. I have to download k-lite codec pack. Should have checked first I guess, YouTube will teach you how to blow your nose if need be lol. I think the vid is pretty cool so far.

I can't get it to load up my 2.7k videos, the 1080p ones work fine though. Did that fix also help play 2.7k?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic