Using meters & feet together

Reaction score
Hi, would anybody know if you can use feet & meters together in the Go App, as we use meters on the ground & feet in the air? Would be handy to know for a flight test. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You cannot use them together, but you could switch the units in the DJI GO settings mid-flight.

DJI Go App is not that flexible.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You cannot use them together, but you could switch the units in the DJI GO settings mid-flight.
are you sure they cant be used together? in the settings, i have imperial. BUT in the return to home menu, i see the highest elevation to go to is in metric! very confusing.....

I've found some annoyance (bug?) in DJI Go where if I change some camera setting, it shows the older one on the main screen unless I hit the one I wanted again. Sometimes it is stuborn to change and shows the previous one on the main screen so I have to hit Truecolor and then D-log to get the main screen to show the D-log change. Perhaps the Imperial/Metric is doing the same? It's an odd behaving app at times.

i have imperial. BUT in the return to home menu, i see the highest elevation to go to is in metric
There is no way to change this. It has always been this way. Hopefully DJI will fix it someday.

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl