Using Litchi and Calibrations..

Reaction score
I just recently purchased Litchi. I have only flown a couple short flights with it so far. Can I do all the Calibrations using Litchi or do I need to do them using Go4? Should I do fresh Calibrations before using Litchi? Thanks

Not sure but I think the calibrations have to be done in DJI GO. I've not had to calibrate my Phantom 4 yet.
Jim
WA5TEF

You can calibrate the compass in Litchi, but if necessary, any calibrations I need to do, I'll do in the go app. Need to remember that the max and RTH altitude need to be set in the dji app. Litchi mirrors these settings from there.

There is no need to do calibrations before every flight. DJI even suggests to not do so. Calibrate it once with GO and leave it.

Thanks. I was able to set max altitude through Litchi. I know we shouldn't do calibrations before every flight. I was just wondering if we should recalibrate before using Litchi as our default app.

Thanks. I was able to set max altitude through Litchi. I know we shouldn't do calibrations before every flight. I was just wondering if we should recalibrate before using Litchi as our default app.
It makes no difference which app you use.
Oonce your compass is calibrated, it's calibrated..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers