Using IOS with the Litchi App

Reaction score
I purchased the Litchi app recently and am having difficulties using the app. I purchased it mainly for its Waypoint capabilities.
I have created way points I start the App, warm up the AC, take Off, switch to Atti Mode. Load the waypoints and it tells me I am to High to load. I am only a few feet away.
Some things I have read say I need to start the Phantom using the DJI go App and then switch to the Litchi App.
Can anyone give me some advice? Most people seem to be using android not IOS.

What os is your phantom system on? Are you on the Google group for litchi? Litchi support is good with answering questions. It's best to join that group, found at flylitchi.com

I hope that you meant that you switch to "f" mode, not atti! I fly Litchi on my iPad Mini 4 with no problems. I usually load the mission while the bird is still on the ground then let the app 'auto-launch'. The Go app is useful for checking some things such as status and camera settings, but you really don't need to open it first, but if you do, make sure that the Go app is shut down before you try to open Litchi. I usually use the Go app if I am just generally flying, that is no planned mission (I also use GO when my 8 year old grandson is flying the bird), and Litchi for specific mission such as Pano, Orbit or Waypoints.

Reactions: sonof40
Max distance and max altitude DJI GO app settings are respected in Litchi -- did you check them (there might be a rounding error so while Maximum Flight Altitude 120m does not work while 110m does)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31