Using epson moverio bt 200.

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm thinking of buying a p2 vision + and what I want to know is can I still use the epson bt 200 goggles with it for fpv.

The ability to fly with goggles is important to me as that's the style I like coming front 250 sized quads and have read that the epsons are more or less the goggles for the vision + but I don't want to waste money on buying a vision for fpv and not be able to use the epsons due to outdated and not supported apps for it.

Please could anyone advise me on my options.

Hi all, I'm thinking of buying a p2 vision + and what I want to know is can I still use the epson bt 200 goggles with it for fpv.

The ability to fly with goggles is important to me as that's the style I like coming front 250 sized quads and have read that the epsons are more or less the goggles for the vision + but I don't want to waste money on buying a vision for fpv and not be able to use the epsons due to outdated and not supported apps for it.

Please could anyone advise me on my options.
Check out the Phantom 2 that I have for sale. It has goggles that come with it, also an fpv screen if you figure out you like that better.

I've got a P2+ and the Epson glasses, and have used them since they came out. There is an app called Ultimate Vision (there's a link around here somewhere) that has a specific build for the them and it is a really nice job, better than the DJI app. Btw, the glasses only work on the P2/P2+ models..

Some advice on the glasses: put a small square of black tape on the spot where the FPV displays. It greatly increases the contrast. Most times I use the dark clip-on visor to block more light, and wear a cap to keep out glare from the sun. The version of Android is 4.02, so you can't use the flight planning feature that comes with most apps (that takes 4.2 or better, I think, to run google maps). You can install the DJI Vision app and it works, but The Ultimate Vision BT200 version is the best one. Even has a WiFi boost feature built in. This is not a commercial.

the app is free :)

I think they're a nice middle ground between the expensive FPV goggles and using a tablet or phone. The video is 640 x 480, just like any other device, but being displayed in front you really gives you the FPV experience. It increases the Fun Factor by at least 10%

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic