using a Phantom II flight controller in a550 frame set up help needed

Reaction score
I have purchased by mistake a phantom II fight controller instead of a NAZA M v2, This would not be a big deal if I was able to fit it to my normal 550 frame however the assistant will not recognise my Turnigy 9XR transmitter and is looking for the phantom std transmitter.
is there any way I can change the the TX transmitter within the assistant program

any help would be well recieved.

many thanks in advance

Last edited:
I stand to be corrected- but I don't think a P2 Naza can be set up to control a hex. (6 motors) You need a Naza M v2 (from a late P1 or an FC40)
The Naza assistant is not interested which transmitter you have- it only sees the receiver that you have got connected.

I stand to be corrected- but I don't think a P2 Naza can be set up to control a hex. (6 motors) You need a Naza M v2 (from a late P1 or an FC40)
The Naza assistant is not interested which transmitter you have- it only sees the receiver that you have got connected.
many thanks for your answer.
the assistant does not see my transmitter is there any way to make it visable what mode should it be in?

The assistant only sees the onboard receiver. The receiver, in turn, talks to your transmitter.
Without knowing what receiver you have- it is hard to comment.
Have you confirmed that the TX is bound to the Rx.
I would guess that the mode should be S-bus or D-bus

The assistant only sees the onboard receiver. The receiver, in turn, talks to your transmitter.
Without knowing what receiver you have- it is hard to comment.
Have you confirmed that the TX is bound to the Rx.
I would guess that the mode should be S-bus or D-bus

again many thanks for your reply
myt transmitter and are both an orange mudule system, on my other assistant that I have set up in a Tarot iron man quad using the dji NAZA M V2 it is set as a traditional rx/ tx system.

I hope this helps

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4