Use this app before flying! Android

Reaction score
Hello guys, many post out there about how to improve the performance on the dji go app, for a few years now I been used an app called greefly, you can add apps to this app and this app will put to sleep the apps, is a deep sleep mode, you can add services and system apps to, the apps in the sleep mode cannot restart or something like that, they go to sleep and they stay like that, is a great way to save baterry to, for example sleep games and apps that you don't use often will save memory and battery, try it, you can chose what apps put to sleep.

Greenify - Android Apps on Google Play

Reactions: SuperRC
I think you're on to something here.
Yea for example, I don't use the mail client just use the Gmail app, so I add to greenify the mail client, and the games, this app stop the games to use Internet, and stop the notifications, I also add the calc, that kind of stuff and with one click the app start closing the apps and put them to deep sleep that gives me a little extra power, because when you close an app, the can reopen on the background, use ram and resources.

keep in mind that if you aren't rooted, you have to disable the lock screen for Greenify to work.

Seems to work fine on Nexus 5 running Android 6.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab A running 5.0 without root.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik