Use pitch level and app level (both)

Reaction score
Hi... I´m asking if I can use with my phanton vision the pitch level (installed back).
I´m unable to use it. I can use app, but not that level (in any way... but if I connect RC remote, I can see how X1 moves.

is there some specific adjust?

thanks¡¡¡

if you want to use the lever now you have to select upgraded controller in the rc tab of the assistant and then you can use the lever BUT it will stop the app from being able to move the pitch. unless you change it back in the rc assistant to use the basic version which will let you use the app but will not let the pitch control on the transmitter move the camera.

Its really frustrating that dji did that when before it would work with both the app and the pitch control on controller. Instead of this whole one or the other crap.

It can be a bit tricky to set up, go into the phantom asst software and set the controller up to be the new version.

now go into the rc asst and calibrate the controller, you will see the X1 slider now moves as well, i changed the drop down box to show CH7

Then go back into the phantom assistant and calibrate the controller then the X1 slider.

It might work fine just selecting the upgraded model, but i had to do the above after i changed it back to basic mode, then back to advanced mode

Hi friends... is there some way to I can use pitch lever, but with precision?

it´s impossible to stop (now)... I would like use a relative position in each position of lever travel. Now (upgraded mode, in basic mode doesn´t work in any way) I have to leave in "center" position to stop movement, and it´s impossible.

regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.