Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Use both Phantom2 Assistant AND Naza-M Assistant Software?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by bizrank, Jun 4, 2014.

1. bizrank

I have been using the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant software, and I know that I can switch between Phantom mode and Naza mode there. (I love the Course Lock in Naza mode!) However, there also exists a separate Naza-M Assistant software. Do you other Vision+ owners use the Naza-M sotware AND the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant? Both of them? I'm guessing the answer is no, but I'd love to have access to more adjustments (gimbal/camera angle, trim controls, etc.) if they are indeed available.
    Thanks,
    Bill

2. nintendrone64

Re: Use both Phantom2 Assistant AND Naza-M Assistant Softwar

No, your Phantom Vision+ does not even have a NAZA in it. Do not use the software to attempt to adjust "things" on your Vision +.
    Only use the Phantom Software.

3. bizrank

Thanks, nintendrone64--

I'll definitely take your advice and not attempt to use the Naza-M software assistant.

However, I'm not certain what you mean when you say "No, your Phantom Vision+ does not even have a NAZA in it." The Phantom 2 Assistant for the Vision+ allows you to switch between Phantom and Naza modes, correct?

4. xgeek

The Phantom 2 range have a Naza-M v2 inside. It does not have all the features that a stand-alone Naza-M v2 has and is a sort of lite version if you like. Hence why you can only configure it via the Phantom 2 assistant and not the Naza assistant.

5. bizrank

Yes, I understand. Many thanks!