Use both Phantom2 Assistant AND Naza-M Assistant Software?

Reaction score
I have been using the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant software, and I know that I can switch between Phantom mode and Naza mode there. (I love the Course Lock in Naza mode!) However, there also exists a separate Naza-M Assistant software. Do you other Vision+ owners use the Naza-M sotware AND the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant? Both of them? I'm guessing the answer is no, but I'd love to have access to more adjustments (gimbal/camera angle, trim controls, etc.) if they are indeed available.
Thanks,
Bill

Re: Use both Phantom2 Assistant AND Naza-M Assistant Softwar

bizrank said:
I have been using the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant software, and I know that I can switch between Phantom mode and Naza mode there. (I love the Course Lock in Naza mode!) However, there also exists a separate Naza-M Assistant software. Do you other Vision+ owners use the Naza-M sotware AND the Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant? Both of them? I'm guessing the answer is no, but I'd love to have access to more adjustments (gimbal/camera angle, trim controls, etc.) if they are indeed available.
Thanks,
Bill

No, your Phantom Vision+ does not even have a NAZA in it. Do not use the software to attempt to adjust "things" on your Vision +.
Only use the Phantom Software.

Thanks, nintendrone64--

I'll definitely take your advice and not attempt to use the Naza-M software assistant.

However, I'm not certain what you mean when you say "No, your Phantom Vision+ does not even have a NAZA in it." The Phantom 2 Assistant for the Vision+ allows you to switch between Phantom and Naza modes, correct?

The Phantom 2 range have a Naza-M v2 inside. It does not have all the features that a stand-alone Naza-M v2 has and is a sort of lite version if you like. Hence why you can only configure it via the Phantom 2 assistant and not the Naza assistant.

Yes, I understand. Many thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj