USDRONEREPAIR

Reaction score
Due to recent crashes with motor wires broken from ESC's (apparently breaking loose due to the fact DJI has decided to use solid wire on their new birds), I sent my bird to Jeremy at USDRONEREPAIR to have him rework the whole thing including WIFI heat sinks and GPS Mod along with a gimbal problem.

I have to say that Jeremy jumped on my bird and had it back to me In 4 days and all is well. Now that's not bad as I live in NC and as most know he's on the west coast. He may not always be able to do this due to his work load of course but I was very fortunate and pleased with his work. The whole experience was good and handled very professionally.

JD

YEAH...THIS GUY IS MONEY!!!!! Awesome Technician & probably the best in the country or globe to have all your DRONE work done!!!! I had a full days worth of upgrades I wanted done to my TRICKED OUT P2V+, and he started work on it the minute the UPS guy dropped off the Drone & worked on it straight for 11+ hours until all work was completed!!! He then shipped it back out to me the next day. Not to mention this Cat is a "True Blue Hero" USA Army Ranger Sniper!

The after work service was/is also the Best...DJI should model their service after Mr James!!!

Thanks JJ,

Moose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31