Usb or Wi-Fi for remote control

Reaction score
So the question is if I can only connect to my control thru WiFi conection or I can come to it with a USB cable.

I always been using WiFi but I can see online maps if I'm connected, so I have to get in the app lichi, for example, before connecting to load the map, and then connect WiFi, and the app says to first connect to drone and then enter in the app.
If I do this, It can't load the map because I'm already using WiFi conection.

Thanks

So the question is if I can only connect to my control thru WiFi conection or I can come to it with a USB cable.

I always been using WiFi but I can see online maps if I'm connected, so I have to get in the app lichi, for example, before connecting to load the map, and then connect WiFi, and the app says to first connect to drone and then enter in the app.
If I do this, It can't load the map because I'm already using WiFi conection.

Thanks
HI if p3s yes WiFi only...do you mean map of area you fly in while connected in dji app

Yes. In dji app or litchi or others... The map has to be loaded in cache because if not, it don't load, as I'm using the WiFi connection I don't get Internet data...

HI if p3s yes WiFi only...do you mean map of area you fly in while connected in dji app
I think something in your settings not right,,when you connect to app with camera view you should have map in bott corner,,,if your calibrate maps for China is on turn that off,,in general settings

I see the map in the corner, but if the map was not loaded before, it doesn't load and I see it black.

For example if I go to fly to a new place

I see the map in the corner, but if the map was not loaded before, it doesn't load and I see it black.

Yip that's bit odd ..usually the app does it automatically ...I go have look on utube ,,been long day can't think....sure I saw some clips on this:)

14923457372811134671386.jpg
there's a few posts like this something to do with caching maps...bit of a idea get you started

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj