US rules for hobbyists, businesses, and government

For commercial operators only... for now. When the new rules come out, the commercial operators can take a written test and be good for two years. I know it sounds crazy. I had to re-read it on the FAA website to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Again, only if for business purposes.

For commercial operators only... for now. When the new rules come out, the commercial operators can take a written test and be good for two years. I know it sounds crazy. I had to re-read it on the FAA website to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Again, only if for business purposes.
...Oh and I think the comments for the notice of proposed rulemaking closed in February 2015. They have to respond to everyone, so I'm guessing we won't see movement on the new rules until February 2016.

For commercial operators only... for now. When the new rules come out, the commercial operators can take a written test and be good for two years. I know it sounds crazy. I had to re-read it on the FAA website to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Again, only if for business purposes.[/QU
The "proposed" rules here. PROPOSED, not valid yet.This information is hardly new, though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj