urgent help my out of box phantom will not fly

Reaction score
I received my phantom today ,, mi kids are jumping up and down from hapiness. I assemple charge the bateries and follow all instructions. i turn on remote control then phantom , i calibrate compass succesfully all led look ok satelites found. i hit the throtle but motors dont spin ..... what am i doing wrong ? i have two batteries tried both nothing.... something strange my remote control have both sticks with spring that wants to take them to center . videos i saw on internet show stick that stays for throttle pleaseee help i have two kids that i cannot turn to mute as iam writing this mail.

Manos

manosmanoli said:
I received my phantom today ,, mi kids are jumping up and down from hapiness. I assemple charge the bateries and follow all instructions. i turn on remote control then phantom , i calibrate compass succesfully all led look ok satelites found. i hit the throtle but motors dont spin ..... what am i doing wrong ? i have two batteries tried both nothing.... something strange my remote control have both sticks with spring that wants to take them to center . videos i saw on internet show stick that stays for throttle pleaseee help i have two kids that i cannot turn to mute as iam writing this mail.

Manos

Have you armed the motors by holding both sticks down to either the 7 or 4 PM corners?

Best regards,

Todd

Have you armed the motors by holding both sticks down to either the 7 or 4 PM corners?

Best regards,

Todd[/quote]

NOOOOOO please explain more ....

Be sure to watch all the videos..
and don't forget to put your name on it just in case!

two things that DJI really should educate users on prior to flying!!

Gizmo3000 said:
Be sure to watch all the videos..
and don't forget to put your name on it just in case!

two things that DJI really should educate users on prior to flying!!

Thanks man.....

Hi, I am Chuck and I just join this post a half hour ago. I bought the Phantom at Ircha just two days ago, and had problems right out of the box (broken compass) Before I left, I had the luck to go to the DJI tent where the engineers diligently worked on it and test flew it. Fine group of people, but did not tell me I had to arm the motors. I couldn't believe that the first post I came to on this forum took care of my problems.

Thanks for all your help.

Chuck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20