Urgent Help/Advice Needed !

Reactions: PHANTOMUSER
Tried that but all I get when I enter RC "link remote controller mode" is confirm frequency settings? When i hit agree...nothing. Still get disconnected in camera mode. Tried everything... New usb cable, new tablet, downgraded firmware with no luck then upgraded again. When I am able to get a connection with the craft, I loose contact with the app . I can still fly and when I do get the app back I get no signal.

In aircraft status I get Radio channel quality-POOR. And also "strong interference, please be cautious on long distance flights"

To fix this issue, you will need a dead chicken and a small cocktail straw. Make sure everything is powered up. Turn on video recording, stand in front of the camera, and then swing that dead chicken above your head in a counter-clockwise direction. Make ten complete rotations. Upload your video to this thread. While the video is uploading, go into the GO app and select "linking remote controllers". Take the cocktail straw and insert it into VPS unit to bind to your controller.
That worked for me but i used a live kitten, no older than 8 weeks!

I was gettin the no signal on a perfect working p3 , i deleted app and reinstalled app. Seems to have fixed it

Try deleting the app and reinstall and then of course do whole calibration and all that stuff might just be the area that you're in try another GPS locating program walk around the area and see how that device reacts in that area

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik