[URGENT] Anyone have the old DJI Pilot v1.1.0/v1.0.10 Android APK?

Reaction score
Hi there,
Long story short, travelled 7 hours to get to my filming site and found out that the new DJI Pilot app v1.2.0 is really laggy. Just got a new phone (old one broke a day before leaving, but the new one is a Nexus 5 so should work fine given my Nexus 4 did!) so had no choice but to install it. Unfortunately my rushed test didn't discover the lag problem.

If you could please help, I'd be so grateful. I need either:
- The old APK version downloaded from the DJI downloads page (the download has been removed!)
- OR a link to the old version (if you type http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download in your address bar, it should autocomplete and show you the link if you have downloaded it before - something I also don't have access to from here). DJI often removes the links but still keeps the downloads active.

Thank you so so much in advance.

I have it.

I have it.

Phew, thanks so much! I've been waiting for an opportunity to fly here for so long, and my bad luck would spoil it!
How is best to send it? Dropbox perhaps?

Again, if you could help me, you'd be an absolute hero.

You let me know if you want it or if you want to use the one from the guy that uses multiple accounts. Aug, 1st. Join Date.

You let me know if you want it or if you want to use the one from the guy that uses multiple accounts. Aug, 1st. Join Date.
If you have a copy, please do send it. It'd be great to have the older version, too! Thanks!

If you have a copy, please do send it. It'd be great to have the older version, too! Thanks!

Let me know if you need anything else.

Many thanks to you all...the downgraded version worked much better as I was able to choose a channel and video quality. Been flying around all day!

I noticed that right after I get the "gapps has crashed" error, the video becomes much less choppy. I'm sure this means its a software issue and there's something I'm forgetting to disable, any ideas while I have this thread open? Thanks!
P.S. I have video caching off, all apps closed, airplane mode enabled

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj