Uploading Video Question

Reaction score
Ok just a basic question here about uploading videos. I have the P3 4k and I have tried uploading videos to YouTube, FB, and emails. The problem is I only get 10 GB data a month on my plan. A 25 min video is about 4 GB. I can only upload two 20 min videos before being almost out of data. Is there an easier way to get these videos uploaded without using so much data? Also, most email platforms such as Google only allow up 50 Mb files to be attached. After zipping the videos the are still about 256 MB. Any suggestions would be greately appreciated!!

Hi there,

First, sending video using email is not really a good idea. You prefer using site like Youtube, Vimeo etc etc. After the upload, you will send the like to your friends.

Depends on the quality you want to have as the final result on the web, you can consider compress it before sending it to Youtube (exemple).

good luck !

I would suggest finding a Wi-Fi hotspot (any Starbucks has one you can use free), and upload the videos to a YouTube channel or DropBox. Then, just share the link.

One major suggestion. Make your vids shorter. No one on earth wants to watch a 20 min video on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Storm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.