Uploading flight records and dat files from my P4Pro +.

Reaction score
Since I started flying my P4Pro +, I have unable to transfer the flight logs and day files to HealthyDrones or anywhere else. The built in monitor and controller can not handle the DJIGO app or the Assist app.
I have been trying to get an answer from DJI for almost a week, but per their typical sorry tech support and non working firmware, they have not responded with any answer.
I am hoping to leave for Utah and beyond, hopefully no later than Monday or Tuesday of next week.
I have none of these problems when I fly my P3Pro using my mini iPad.

If you sync your flight logs on your P4P+ remote controller, you can retrieve them by syncing the logs again in DJI GO 4 on your iPad Mini.

I have not had much time for spending badly time needed time on my computers.
It's a little embarrassing, but I do not know where to begin syncing the flight logs my P4PRO +, before I can use my iPad Mini and the DJI GO 4.
I have had no problems syncing my P3Pro using iTunes.
I was hoping to hit the road tomorrow, but I need to learn how to do this. This not counting get my home and property ready.
I really appreciate you sharing your excellent knowledge regarding our Phantoms

Here it is late August and I am still traveling. I am also having the same major problems, even after updating firmware.
I cannot get my Phantom 4Pro + to fly any faster than 30 MPH, even in sport mode. The farthest I can maintain a signal is about 1.6 miles before I start getting weak signal warnings. The software has a tendency to crash from time to time and DJI's customer support has been totally useless. Their answer is to "send my Phantom back to China."
Thank goodness my Phantom 3Pro is still dependable. Please advise

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl