Upload video on tab

Reaction score
Hi all
My name is Ferdie and I am the new proud owner of the Phantom 3. I do need some help here though. I use my Samsung tab with Android 5.0.2 to record video and that works well. However, I then edit the footage in the DJI app, but from then there is nothing I can do with it. I don't want to share it, just load it onto my tab. It keeps on saying "upload failed". Any ideas? I was messaging the guy at DJI support, but I think he gave up on me as he doesn't reply anymore.
Thanks!
Ferdie

Hi all
My name is Ferdie and I am the new proud owner of the Phantom 3. I do need some help here though. I use my Samsung tab with Android 5.0.2 to record video and that works well. However, I then edit the footage in the DJI app, but from then there is nothing I can do with it. I don't want to share it, just load it onto my tab. It keeps on saying "upload failed". Any ideas? I was messaging the guy at DJI support, but I think he gave up on me as he doesn't reply anymore.
Thanks!
Ferdie
Take it off the SD card and put it on your computer and edit it. Then you can play the movie file you create on your device.

Thank you. That is of course an option, but I wanted to get away from the "take card out, put card in..."thing. Also the DJI app is a great editing
tool and it looks like you cant download it on a laptop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers