Upgrading wifi

Why do you like that GIF so much?
I just do :) Could have just gave ya this one ;)
thumps up.gif

Now I could ask you why you ask about something you already know :)
You know adding better antennas are going to improve your signal's .

I wanted to hear other peoples options on upgrading the wifi in the standard.
I understand that..it's just already been discussed so much already I would have just made my decision on which one to use
from all the test folks have already done and picked one .
I look forward to seeing your install video and the results you get :)

I understand that..it's just already been discussed so much already I would have just made my decision on which one to use
from all the test folks have already done and picked one .
I look forward to seeing your install video and the results you get :)
Yea, do you have the dbs mod?

Are you happy with it, even though its a directional antenna?
Wouldn't be on there if I didn't like it .
Am redoing the P2 now with one to be set up like my Standard .
I have been trying everything for almost 2 years starting with my P2V though not a Standard but still 2.4 and 5.8
What I use now is just what works for me good where I am at, I like the way it looks but might
not be for everyone .
As far as it being directional..what's not . I have to aim my FPVLR's the same as the panel .

Wouldn't be on there if I didn't like it .
Am redoing the P2 now with one to be set up like my Standard .
I have been trying everything for almost 2 years starting with my P2V though not a Standard but still 2.4 and 5.8
What I use now is just what works for me good where I am at, I like the way it looks but might
not be for everyone .
As far as it being directional..what's not . I have to aim my FPVLR's the same as the panel .

The antenna I'm trying next is omni-directional 20dbi Wireless 3G WiFi Antenna Aerial RP-SMA WLAN For PCI Card USB Modem Router, I like omni-directional the best, I'm ok with aiming the antenna a little.

Well like I said look forward to seeing your results and hope ya have a easy install .
Am glad ya good with the aiming as you gotta do that with any of them if your going for any distance :)
I hope it goes good to, I'm not sure on what type of range I will get with this antenna. Is there a way to know the distance without testing it?

I hope it goes good to, I'm not sure on what type of range I will get with this antenna. Is any there a way to know the distance without testing it?
No . To many variables to consider .What's good here might not be good there. Is why I have tested so many .
Found what works for me here and that's what I use .

Reactions: riverphantom3

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4