Upgraded to new 1.4 FW for P3A Success text shown

Reaction score
Just got back from props off calibration on gimbal out side. Going thru most of the settings and when I brought up the "about" section, it showed fw 1.28+. I know I have the aircraft with 1.4 installed, as I checked the text file and it shows success. I also put it in "F" mode and it shows all the new features available. Also states, the aircraft has to be in the air to work. OK I understand that. My question is, do I have to get it airborne for the "about" section to change and show fw 1.4 IS installed? The RC shows fw 1.32.. Any advice would be appreciated.

The RC should show 1.3.2. 1.4 only installs on the Phantom.

The RC should show 1.3.2. 1.4 only installs on the Phantom.
Yes on my ipad mini 2 under the about section it shows 1.28+ After upgrading and getting the success file, checked and verified on my pc with the 1.4 upgrade, I thought it should show 1.4 in the about section on the aircraft. I am dazed and confused, or am I just missing something obvious?

The aircraft version should appear in the About section of the DJI GO app when your remote controller is connected to the Phantom.

The aircraft version should appear in the About section of the DJI GO app when your remote controller is connected to the Phantom.
Yes it does, however it shows 1.28+ not 1.4. It does allow me to bring up the new features available with the 1.4 fw.. but the updated GO app shows 1.28+ , in the "about" section.

Thanks for your patience!

I suppose 1.28+ is technically correct. You clearly do not have 1.28 installed though. Perhaps it's a bug in the DJI GO app.

I suppose 1.28+ is technically correct. You clearly do not have 1.28 installed though. Perhaps it's a bug in the DJI GO app.

Good to hear 1.28 I guess the "plus" is another way of saying closer to 1.4!! I have been on this forum since feb 15 when I got my P2V+ver 3. I have been following the P3A adv forum since may 15 when I got my P3A. Due to medical issues I have yet to put the adv in the air.
The information a "semi-noobie" like myself receives from this forum is near priceless.
I greatly appreciate all the info given here. It is outstanding people like yourself that makes this forum A+.
Thank You for for going the extra mile.
Getting ready for the first flight with my P3A, soon.
AL T

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj