Upgraded software now motors wont start

usaken said:
Bird is now alive!! Thanks for your advise and patience. When I made the stick changes she started right up. Now, do I need to recalibrate the sticks? If so does it have to be done in both the regular assistant and RC assistant? Thanks

I would do it in both places, just to be safe, though it may not be absolutely necessary. However, I'm a little concerned about how those two buttons I had you change got switched to the incorrect setting in the first place. Do all 4 of those buttons now say the same thing (REV or NORM) after you made the change?

yes, they are all the same now. Took the bird out for a 10 minute, first successful flight. Bird behaved exactly as expected. Stable in flight, held position in flight with hand off the sticks. Very easy to land, though I see why I have seen many folks using a small sheet of plywood as a helipad. I think I will start doing this. I think an 1/8" sheet 3'X3' would be perfect. Also a dowel with a piece of old recording tape stuck on the top and pushed in to the ground, might suffice as a good ground level wind direction indicator. That's the regular airplane pilot in me. I even got a video! Thanks again for your help. The tech guys at DJI support could not help me at all!

IMG_20140419_214253.jpg

IMG_20140419_214244.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...QTaoPtY/w1185-h889-no/IMG_20140419_214110.jpg

IMG_20140419_214057.jpg

jho said:
https://vimeo.com/92424165

what do you think about my phantom problem?

Watched you're video and seen the slow flashing yellows, as far as I know slow flashing yellow means GPS is not working and phantom has switched to ATTI mode. Looking at the config page you posted it looks like the assistant is not seeing the GPS module, have you had a heavy crash?

the phantom is new , when i use first time worked perfect but when i update the motors phantom not work any more

can i reinstal the old firmware :cry:

I'm new to this hobby, got mine a week ago now but not updated the firmware has I live next to a airport,
don't know about loading old firmware.

Are you next to any airports the zones are 5 miles radius.

Phantom 2 with Zenmuse, FPV and mini iOSD.
Everything worked flawlessly, until I updated the firmware.

Not an airport nearby so not an issue - I'm indoors and no GPS.

When I position the controls at 5 and 7 o'clock to start the motors, the LEDS on the Phantom blinks RED 4 times and the motors won't start.

Anyone with the same problem? :|

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic