Upgraded motors.

Yes I confirm, these nice motors I operated on a larger 9 "CF props (my Phantom weight about 1200 g), which I added a little bit longer flight time (about 1/2 minutes).
However, recently a lot more expensive, but well worth it.
There they absolutely no vibrations, as stock DJI motors.

Attachments

• IMG_9392_RAW.JPG
    IMG_9392_RAW.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 572
Sweet setup gardenroute. How do you like the IOSD MKII ?

There was another user asking for help with the setup of his, perhaps you could give him a helping hand.

The thread is (IOSD Mark II Install Questions)."greggreenburg" is the user.

Audaciter said:
Sweet setup gardenroute. How do you like the IOSD MKII ?
iOSD MkII - definitely a good thing. As the OSD is very invaluable for me, I can watch during flight critical battery voltage, distance from take-off and its location, and especially the vertical velocity.

But I would appreciate if iOSD known how to interpolate the actual height above terrain from barometric altitude and GPS altitude, if it can determine the aircraft at takeoff.

Problem - telemetry data from iOSD internal memory do not convert or export to another data file (eg import into Google maps or software DashWare) - data are in a closed format. Here I would appreciate any experience.
Browser from the DJI is very limited and not very user-friendly too.

Audaciter said:
There was another user asking for help with the setup of his, perhaps you could give him a helping hand.
The thread is (IOSD Mark II Install Questions)."greggreenburg" is the user.
Link ?

This is the link for the IOSD MK II Qeustion.

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2153

I don't have one, but was trying to help based on the online manual.

I have the IOSD mini on pre order. Hopefully they will provide an instruction manual for it soon.

Audaciter said:
This is the link for the IOSD MK II Qeustion.
http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2153
I don't have one, but was trying to help based on the online manual.I have the IOSD mini on pre order. Hopefully they will provide an instruction manual for it soon.
Careful, mini version iOSD does not record telemetry data - not just memory, but it is clear OSD ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl