Upgrade

Reaction score
Are the upgrades necessary im.deathly afraid as I read about nothing bit problems My machine keeps asking to.upgradw bur I just egnore it

Last edited:
When I go to the page it says I have to download one version first then the most current as it says,something reguarding the fact there's no controller firmware in the 1.4

That's correct. Just follow the instructions exactly as written at my link above.

No. DJI GO should only be installed on your phone.

The instructions at my link above are very clear. Take a breath... read them one-by-one... understand what they are telling you before you proceed.

I'm s
No. DJI GO should only be installed on your phone.

The instructions at my link above are very clear. Take a breath... read them one-by-one... understand what they are telling you before you proceed.
I'm so sorry I don't see a link anywhere nor do I find anything on the dji go app Thank u for your time and afford But I just don't understand where the link is or where the instructions on app are as I see nothing just phantom descriptions and assssories

I'll try to read them I'm not understanding how my phone will be used in upgrade
Your phone has the latest app and it will upgrade the controller when you connect the controller to it and power up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic