UPGRADE YOUR DJI GO APP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My friend just did and ONLY AUTHORIZED DJI BATTERIES WILL WORK! He has $400 worth of useless batteries now. The app will not let him fly!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: artichoke
Interesting, tho' the universal recommendation I've seen on this forum is to stick with the DJI factory batteries. If your friend bought $400 worth of Chinese knock-offs, he did it against the advice of virtually everyone on this forum.

Reactions: Suspended Moments
Really? So pay $30 to $70 more for the exact same thing? That by the way, work better than the 'real thing'.

The only battery out of the 4 I own that I'm having an issue with is the one I got from DJI

But as it was stated,,,,,, it's not the same thing............. duh..

Wow....more koolaide?

Again....they worked just fine until 15 minutes ago.

And I suppose your friend is really you that has now found out that your cheap knock off batteries aren't going to work!

Haa Haa

This is erily similar to when Apple rendered thousands of iphones useless because people refused to pay their ridiculous fees or just couldn't get in with Apple.

Frankly, the manufacturer should not be crippling the device once you've bought it. You're not paying a license to operate it which can be revoked at any point, you own the device. As such, you should be able to do whatever you want with it.

I'll personally only ever go with DJI batteries but if someone else wants to go 3rd party and ruin their qc, that is their prerogative.

Just my 2c.

No....really, just my friend. I had no idea of the tone of this message board. I thought certainly other people would be as surprised as I was. Apparently I stumbled into the world of follow every instruction blindly. Or at least those are the trolls I baited out from under the bridge.

Not everyone subscribes to that way of thinking iFly.

I bet if the firmware crippled their RCs because of the antenna mods, or the QC itself because of the fancy stickers placed on it, people would raise a stink.

Let me bow down to your superior position. You can leave now.......

Reactions: artichoke
Omg antenna mod? Not these guys, no way.

We are sorry you lost the use of all those batteries, but they will do nothing but cause you problems and now you can't even use them.

You can down grade 1 firmware level and maybe that will help you get the use of them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl