Upgrade to new app - Android doesn't open app

Reaction score
Purchased my DJI Phantom 2 Vision + last month - this week I upgraded to latest version app V1.0.50 & cannot open the new version in my Android 4.0.4 version which was working fine before installing the new upgrade. Now I am not an in depth technical person so if anyone has any idea of how to get this latest app to work for me on my android I would appreciate your advice. Failing all then I would LOVE to be able to go back to the previous version which I believe was V1.0.38? Seriously I need help as my NEW Phantom 2 Vision + is grounded & doesn't make for a good desktop paperweight!
Oh yeah - getting in touch with DJI for a solution has been a nightmare. Here is their suggestion to fix:

" Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
It might be the relay binding problem.Please bind the relay again."

My Problem:- I cannot open the new version app in my phone to do anything with!!!!

Please help.......very frustrated

Must have done the re-install a dozen times but hey - I will do it AND try your suggestion to reboot my phone.
Thanks appreciate any help at this point ------ will let you know
Paul

Hey Pull_Up - guess what...........I un-installed new app version then went to my files & found version that my Phantom came with originally which is V1.0.40
I installed it no problem - rebooted my android as you suggested & when I powered back up - PRESTO! I now have the old version installed again which I can open just like before. Now to see if it works with my paperweight..........lol. Stand-by!
Thanks buddy

OK Works perfectly.
Not sure I want to upgrade at this point but will wait to see what DJI comes up with to even out the kinks in the new V1.0.5 version before I attempt it again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan