Upgrade to a Vision

Reaction score
I recently have a FC40 but want to upgrade to the Vision. How does the stock camera work? Range etc.... I love the FC40 but the wifi range is very sketchy and I want longer flight times. Is it worth to upgrade to the Vision(i plan to keep it stock with the camera it comes with). I don't want to mess with a go pro and a gimbal as i don't plan to make movies. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

To be honest if youve been flying the fc40 for a while I'd be upgrading to the vision+ if I were you. Yes the camera and gimbal are fragile but most stories you hear of them breaking are new flyers which I presume you are not. I have the p2v with taco gimbal and its been like flying a completely different machine since adding the gimbal. Even if movies arent your thing it makes taking level horizon pics so much easier and your fpv is much better. To be honest if you are upgrading a better camera and gimbal should be a must. Just my 2cents.

I have a phantom vision and also upgraded from a fc40 and love it
The camera is full HD and works great

I recently hit 45mph within 300 feet in a straight line

What kind of range are you getting with the wifi for the camera. The FC40 range is terrible. I know the Vision comes with the extender.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost