Upgrade my P3s??

No. Did not see it. I know they will probably think an alien space craft.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

ck thread low cost headlight

I recently got a p3s and have flown it a couple of dozen times. If I am not mistake, don't FAA regulations specify that the copter has to remain in line of sight. When my bird gets over a hundred yards away it is very difficult for me to see it. My point is that I don't see the advantage of upgrading to a p3a or p3p to get more range with light bridge. Also, I shoot video in 1080p because I don't have a video monitor that will display anything higher than that. In my case, I don't think that I will ever upgrade maybe just replace it with the latest and greatest model in a couple of years from now if I am still interested in the hobby.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

They don't require anything. They recommend. You will be fine as it is too small to see from any distance. Even if it is right in front of you. At this point and with my current experience. Ive been flying mostly fpv. I find it easier and less stressful. Or course I'm taking safety into consideration. But I found it hard to constantly look in sky for bird. Even at 400 ft. When I went 7400ft out. With my standard I did t physically see it for 10 mins. Was fine as I trusted in my rth. Remember. This is a ymmv. Do always best to do what you feel comfortable with. My next mission. Fly two phantoms at same time. One I will set way points and slow it down. And the other I will follow manually.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub