Upgrade my P3s??

Looks like I'm going with a used or rebuild pro if I can find good price. This seems kind of steep.
120e8ea0860eb2bf4fb4e3922a9ce3e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Looks like I'm going with a used or rebuild pro if I can find good price. This seems kind of steep.
120e8ea0860eb2bf4fb4e3922a9ce3e8.jpg

I'm going to hold off for a bit. Maybe a sale comes up. I'm in no rush to upgrade. I'm curious to see what GoPro is going to offer this summer.

I understand. I just dont ever seeing go pro actually being competitive with dji on aircraft. I saw all the features of this and it's sweet. Especially that tap me to track feature. But not 1400 dollars sweet. I'm happy with my p3 I just want more range and 4K video. I wonder if I record in 1080p on my standard will I be able to edit in the go app. Not sure. Still can't edit the 2.7k video I have.

I'm with you tony p3a next drone for me

still like the egg
upload_2016-3-1_14-45-46.png
360 4k camera
upload_2016-3-1_14-46-21.png

really don't need 4k at the moment

I understand. I just dont ever seeing go pro actually being competitive with dji on aircraft. I saw all the features of this and it's sweet. Especially that tap me to track feature. But not 1400 dollars sweet. I'm happy with my p3 I just want more range and 4K video. I wonder if I record in 1080p on my standard will I be able to edit in the go app. Not sure. Still can't edit the 2.7k video I have.

Never say never. Only they know what they are bringing to the table. However DJI does have a good head start in terms of technology.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
really don't need 4k at the moment
To be honest. Me either. I wonder since they both have light bridge. Is the range similar on the advance and pro model? If so I can get advance for $599. Which is sweet. I did notice the posted range on the p4 is 3.1 miles. I bet it can go 30k in feet. No problem.
Edit. Anyone want to get rid of advance on forum for $400 let me know this way you can buy new p4. As long as in good condition no issues I will buy ASAP.
Tony. :)

Last edited:
I think they are the same range unless you like gold stripes instead of silver

where did you find one for 599

Hehehe. The stripes don't matter. I want range. Honestly I luv the range on my p3s. I will post video when I go high. I do agree we should all meet up here in the Tampa Bay Area. Check out AMA field 1070. It's in the middle of Pinellas. Great place for us all to meet. And don't have to be member of club as long as you have AMA membership. My membership was free cause I bought my drone from Best Buy.

It was 599 last night on Amazon. They only had a couple. Also the pro was 799 last night. They had about 20 of them. Sold in less then a hour. Another member texted me about em. I did not get there in time to buy.

I don't have one I think we should go by a beach and let them rip p.s upgrading led tonight went with a better one

Agree. Would love to get a close up of another phantom
In the air. When I say close up. I mean following it as it does way points or something. From above. Can't remember who. But someone here. I think dirtybird. Filmed his phantom with another phantom. It was a sweet video.

that would be cool 2 phantoms in air most I would have ever seen I don't see any now but mine

the ones Rambo put on does a lot of colors and flashes strobes cant wait to freak out neighborhood did you see his video

No. Did not see it. I know they will probably think an alien space craft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20